NYFA 2017 Workshop: Editing and Colour Grading Demo with DaVinci Resolve 14
NOTE: Please read the important notes below
DaVinci Resolve is the world’s most popular solution for high end color correction in feature films, episodic television and commercials.
With the addition of a powerful set of next generation editing features, users have the benefit of an end-to-end workflow in one software. This demo will take you through the editing and trimming tools for both creative and online editing work, and also colour grading tools that will let you manipulate light and color in breathtaking ways that will complement and help tell your story.
This session is part of the National Youth Film Awards 2017.
NYFA 2017 WEEKEND (30 June and 1 July) seeks to bring outreach and awareness of the film and media industry in Singapore to a new scale with a series of talks, workshops and screenings of previous NYFA-winning films.
As part of SHINE Festival 2017, the event hopes to encourage more youths to engage in various aspects of film-making, as well as to inspire through enriching media touch points by our industry partners. These activities also aim to reverse the common understanding of Singapore’s film and media industry through creative activities that are interactive and niche. For other NYFA talks and workshops, please visit:
IMPORTANT NOTES -- PLEASE READ
1) I consent to the collection, use and retention of my personal data by*SCAPE and the National Youth Council for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration for the event.
2) I will inform *SCAPE and the National Youth Council immediately of any changes to my contact details and/or personal data in order that *SCAPE and the National Youth Council are able to contact me for all matters relating to the event.
3) I consent to the disclosure of my personal data by *SCAPE and the National Youth Council to authorise third parties for the latter to collect, use and retain my personal data for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration and participation for the event.
4) I understand that photography and/or videography will be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes and may be used for print and on online/electronic platforms.
5) I acknowledge that *SCAPE and the National Youth Council own all rights to the photographs and video recordings.
6) If I do not wish to have any photographs or video recordings taken of me, I will inform *SCAPE and the National Youth Council, at the event site.
7) I agree to receive updates on future engagement events and programmes organised by*SCAPE and the National Youth Council, benefits and promotions as well as to be informed about opportunities to contribute, share opinions and/or feedback via email, text messages, electronic mailers and/or post.
- The event description was updated. Diff#254743 2017-06-16 04:24:18
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM SGT
- Arena @ *SCAPEmedia Hub
Free Seating (Refundable) SOLD OUT $5.00 Free Seating FULL
- Venue Address
- 2 Orchard Link, Level 5 Singapore
Take Passenger Lift up to Level 5. Arena is inside *SCAPEmedia Hub!
*SCAPE Co. Ltd3,030 Followers